ONLINE MIXING AND MASTERING DONE RIGHT.
In a Professional Studio.
By an Award-Winning Mixing and Mastering Engineer.
Why Choose our Online Mixing and Mastering Services?
Know Who's Mixing Your Song and Where
All songs are mixed and mastered in our professional online mixing and mastering studio in Los Angeles, California. You can see the face and the place in our videos.
Proven Track Record.
Matty’s worked with indie and major label artists for over 15 years. You can see the credits directly on Spotify and Apple music. He created this online mixing and mastering service to help independent artists get major label quality.
Ability to get in Touch.
Our phone and email are at the top of this page. When you call, we answer. Nothing is more important than being able to contact the person mixing and mastering your song. We believe in building relationships that go further than email.
Hybrid Mixing and Mastering
We believe in using the best of both analog and digital mixing equipment. That’s why we use some of the best hardware from companies such as Tube-Tech, Bettermaker, Avalon, and more—combined with top-quality plugins from UAD and Acustica Audio.
Our Mixing and Mastering Clients
Google & Facebook Reviews
1. Customer Service - Matty's parents taught him well because he is extremely kind, courteous, respectful, and maintains excellent communication. Also, he is very punctual as well!
2. Focused on the ARTISTS vision - More often than not, many mixers lose sight of why their services were requested and instead, shape the mix to their taste and not what the artist had in mind/intended. This isn't to say you should always dismiss the mixers input; however, the mix process should be a collaborative effort and not one-sided. Matty understands collaboration and is receptive to the artists vision!
3. The SOUND! - Though the other two mentions are important, the overall SOUND is why most hire an individual to engineer their mix. Listen to any of Matty's mixes and I know without a doubt you'll be impressed! He knows how to clean up and enhance your sound so effortlessly!
4. The PRICE! - This is where my mind is blown. Typically, someone of Matty's caliber charges WAY MORE than he's asking. When you consider his education, years of experience, client portfolio, software/hardware used, and the speed at which he delivers mixes, it's clear Matty isn't doing this just for the money. He is truly passionate about audio production and delivering his very best to the artist.
Thank you again Matty. You already know I'll be hitting you back with another track in the coming weeks! If anyone has any questions, please do not hesitate to message me! I am more than willing to answer any questions about my experience with Matty!
Definitely 5 stars.
Before and After Examples
How It Works
We Mix Your Song
As soon as we receive the audio files Matty books the session to begin mixing and mastering your song. Matty will mix and master every song in our world-class designed studio. Turn around time is 5-10 business days.
You Receive the Mix
Once the mixing and mastering is complete, we will send to you for approval. You get two to three revisions to make sure you are 100% satisfied!
Frequently Asked Questions about our Online Mixing and Mastering Services
Why Should You Choose an Online Mixing and Mastering Services?
It is easier than ever to record, mix, and master your song in your bedroom these days. Even easier to release the song for the world to hear. However, with so many people on the same playing field now, you must find ways to separate yourself from the pack.
Having your song professionally mixed and mastered gives you three huge advantages over the competition.
- Your songs will sound more precise, louder, warmer, and have the ability to compete with other songs from major artists that were professionally mixed and mastered.
- Music is supposed to be a collaborative effort. Having a trained mixing and mastering engineer work on your song can add new creative and sonic differences that you might not have thought of. These changes could be what makes or breaks your song.
- The technical knowledge that is needed to deliver a professionally mastered song for distribution can take years to learn and understand. Sometimes it’s best to hand your song over to someone who knows all the details so you can spend more time on being creative.
What is the difference between Mixing and Mastering?
Mixing is when you take all your individual tracks and blend them together using compression, EQ, reverb, delay, and a host of other effects to make it sound like one cohesive piece. This is also the time you would pitch correct and line up vocals.
Mastering is the final stage of the song making process. This is where you add the final sparkle to the mix and make sure it will stand up comparably in quality and loudness to commercially released music.
Watch the video below for a more indepth explination.
Is this the best online mixing and mastering service?
We think so. 🙂
Matty’s been mixing and mastering for over 15 years and working in recording studios across the world with some of the most talented artists in the music business. Plus with the confidence of knowing your song is getting mixed and mastered in a professional studio instead of someone’s bedroom. We feel that set’s us apart from the competition.