How Online Mixing and Mastering Works
Professional mixing and mastering doesn’t need to be hard. Our Award-Winning Chief Engineer Matty Harris is here to help you every step of the way.
We Mix Your Song
As soon as your files are received Matty books the session to begin mixing and mastering your song. All songs are mixed and mastered in our world-class designed studio. Turn around time is 4-7 business days.
You Receive the Mix
Once the mixing and mastering is complete, we will send to you for approval. You get two to three revisions to make sure you are 100% satisfied!
From Our Clients
Don’t take our word for it. Listen to what some of our clients think of Matty’s online mixing and mastering sercvices.
Who is the Mixing and Masterng Engineer?
Hi, I’m Matty, a professional mixing and mastering engineer in Los Angeles with over 15 years experience. I’ve had the pleasure of working with artists such as Kelly Clarkson, Sammy Adams, Lil Yachty, A$AP Rocky, Cousin Stizz, Cam Meekins, and many more. I started this online mixing and mastering service to help artists get the same high-quality online mixing and mastering services that major label artist do. My mission is to make every client 100% happy with their song once it’s finished. Please read my client reviews and listen to my mixes below. If you have any questions, click on the chat!
Our Latest Work
Listen to some of the songs Matty Has Mixed and Mastered.
- Cousin Stizz Brain Freeze 1:13
- Kehlani Honey (Geoffro Remix) 3:33
- No Me Lo Dlgas por Whatsapp Nara 0:58
- Cam Meekins Big Joints 1:13
- Moonwalkin Nessly, Trilly Sammy & Iso Froyo 0:56
- Lil Yachty & Just Juice Bands 3:47
- Ya No Soy Daniela Galeano 0:57
- A$AP Rocky, Danny Brown & Joey Fatts Choppa 1:28
- Sammy Adams Helluva 1:36
- Decline Cloudy Nueve 0:43
- Zack Stiltner Good Vibes 1:35
- Philip Baites Georgia 1:11
Mixing and Mastering Services
Mixing in a Acoustically Perfect Studio.
Matty mixes every song that we receive, in our state of the art mixing studio in Los Angeles. We have almost every plugin ever made and the best analog gear on the planet! Combining these two worlds gives us the fantastic precision of digital. And the warmth and punch that analog circuits can bring.
Analog Hardware and Digital Precision.
We offer both stereo and stem mastering. We master with Analog Compression, Analog EQ, and top of the line precision plugins. All our mix packages include analog mastering but you can order mastering only. Try our FREE 1-minute test master risk free.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why Should You Choose an Online Mixing and Mastering Services?
It is easier than ever to record, mix, and master your song in your bedroom these days. It’s even easier to release the song for the world to hear. However, with so many people on the same playing field now, you must find ways to separate yourself from the pack.
Having your song professionally mixed and mastered gives you three huge advantages over the compention.
- Your songs will sound more precise, louder, warmer, and have the ability to compete with other songs from major artists that were professionally mixed and mastered.
- Music is supposed to be a collaborative effort. Having a trained mixing and mastering engineer work on your song can add new creative and sonic differences that you might not have thought of. These changes could be what makes or breaks your song.
- The technical knowledge that is needed to deliver a professionally mastered song for distribution can take years to learn and understand. Sometimes it’s best to hand your song over to someone who knows all the details so you can spend more time on being creative.
What is the difference between Mixing and Mastering?
Mixing is when you take all your individual tracks and blend them together using compression, EQ, reverb, delay, and a host of other effects to make it sound like one cohesive piece. This is also the time you would pitch correct and line up vocals.
Mastering is the final stage of the song making process. This is where you add the final sparkle to the mix and make sure it will stand up comparably in quality and loudness to commercially released music.
Watch the video below for a more indepth explination.
Is this the best online mixing and mastering service?
We think so. 🙂
Matty’s been mixing and mastering for over 15 years and working in recording studios across the world with some of the most talented artists in the music business. Plus with the confidence of knowing your song is getting mixed and mastered in a professional studio instead of someone’s bedroom. We feel that set’s us apart from the competition.
Let’s Start Something new
If you have any questions about your upcoming mixing and mastering project please feel free to reachout and say hello!